When you visit Los Angeles, whether on business or pleasure, you are certain to want to do some sightseeing. It is among the most famous cities in the world and is known not only for its star quality, but for the beautiful scenery. Blue waters, tall palm trees and sunny skies await you in this paradise. Here are some places to include in your itinerary when you visit.
· Queen Mary: Visit the museums, restaurants and shops aboard this majestic ship; moored at Long Beach, this award-winning boat was in service for the Cunard Line from 1936 to 1967. Its sister ship is the Queen Elizabeth.
· Hollywood Walk of Fame: Over 2,400 brass five-pointed stars decorate the sidewalks, which span over several streets. The entertainment efforts of fictional characters, music icons, producers and directors are forever encased in concrete.
· Venice Beach: This is much more than only a beach; the boardwalk contains shops and street performers; the Skate Park is a challenge for even the most seasoned skater; the numerous restaurants will tempt your taste buds; the outdoor gym will test your muscle power.
· Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: This historic landmark has been working since the 1920’s and has been host to many events, such as birthday parties, academy awards and movie premieres. Their accomplishments won’t ever be lost in history.
· Universal Studios: Go behind the scenes and see how movies are made; ride the thrilling rides. This is a fantastic attraction for the entire family.
· Rodeo Drive: Known throughout the world as the best place to find high-quality fashion; bring your credit card – you won’t find bargain shops or dollar stores here. Select from over 100 shops.
· Sunset Boulevard: Approximately 24 miles long, this is one of the most famous boulevards in the United States. A winding route takes you from the sea through some of the most magnificent views of palm-trees, celebrity mansions and movie studios.
Talk to your travel agent and find out if any of these attractions can be included as part of your package. You can also do some research online to find discounts and deals. Be prepared to have a excellent time.